Ingredients for approx. 2 servings
- 1 lb swordfish steaks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat a ridged grill pan to hot (or use an outdoor grill if possible).
- Whisk together the oil, mint, basil, lemon juice, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush both sides of the swordfish with approx. 2 Tbsp of the oil mixture.
- Grill the steaks until just cooked. Time varies depending on thickness, but approximately 5 minutes on the first side and 3 on the second. Use your judgment.
- Top cooked steaks with more of the olive oil sauce.