These are delicious and very easy to make!
- 1 cup toasted cashews
- 1 cup toasted almonds
- 2 cups dried dates (pitted)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup dried figs or cherries
- 2 Tbsp softened coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- generous pinch of sea salt
- Pulse the nuts in a food processor until they are uniformly finely chopped.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse until a thick paste forms and clumps together.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and transfer mixture. Press evenly and firmly. Layer another sheet of parchment paper on top and press down with another pan.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before cutting. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.